- 2 1/2 lbs /1kg pork shoulder on bone with fat
- 1/2 squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Cut pork should into large 3-4 inch chunks, removing any excess fat.
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until very tender.
- When tender, pull apart with a fork.
- Serve on fresh crispy romain lettuce and top with red onions, cilantro, avocado slices, fatty greek yoghurt and lime juice!
Are you dreaming of experiencing the Greek island’s delicious kitchen? You don’t have to travel that far, you can make this delicious yogurt sauce at home… and it’s low carb. Full recipe → The post Tzatziki appeared first on Diet Doctor.
I have to share this recipe from the Dietdoctor, Tzatziki can be used to so many dishes.
This low-carb dish, also called Crack slaw, is known for being so delicious it’s addictive! Apart from that, it’s also quick and easy to make. Prepare yourself for a new favorite meal. Full recipe → The post Asian Cabbage Stir-Fry appeared first on Diet Doctor.