I often get questions of what I eat. This is a perfect low carb breakfast meal!
- 2 eggs (free range)
- 0.5 dl cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt (I use Italian Herb salt)
- Freshly ground white and black pepper
- Whisk the eggs and cream together.
- Put a medium saucepan over a low heat and add the butter.
- Leave it to melt slowly, when it starts to bubble, carefully pour in the eggs.
- Stir slowly until the eggs still look silky, slightly runny and slightly underdone, then remove from the heat and leave the eggs in the pan until desired consistency.
- Serve with avocado and salami, or for variation parma ham, sashimi or mackerel.