Read about what the British experts said in the Sunday Express.
I came across an outstanding lecture by David M. Diamonds. You must watch this video:
- In the early to mid-nineteenth century doctors where noticing the association of consumption of High Carb food and obesity, heart failure.
- Doctors prescribed Meat and Saturated Fat as a treatment.
- There is no drug that can improve our biomarkers like Low Carb diet.
- Low Cholesterol increases the risk of heart disease
- High blood sugar (metabolic syndrome) smoking and stress causes coagulation
mezza9 was my choice for my Saturday lunch. The ingredients are so fresh and the wide selection makes it easy to custom my order. I selected Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Bearnaise sauce. Very nice!
Yakitori is made of several bite-sized pieces of chicken meat, it’s a nice choice for a low carb dish as long as it’s not marinated in sugar. I also ordered pork belly skewers and wagyu beef skewers that contains more fat to fulfil my hunger. Please take a look at this blog blog http://ilonadesign.blogspot.sg/#uds-search-results where you can find several studies regarding the importance of fat intake.